U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 21. Food and Drugs
This is FindLaw's hosted version of U.S. Code Title 21. Food and Drugs. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 21. Food and Drugs. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search U.S. Code
- Chapter 1. Adulterated or Misbranded Foods or Drugs
- Chapter 3. Filled Milk
- Chapter 4. Animals, Meats, and Meat and Dairy Products
- Chapter 5. Viruses, Serums, Toxins, Antitoxins and Analogous Products
- Chapter 7. Practice of Pharmacy and Sale of Poisons in Consular Districts in China
- Chapter 9. Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Chapter 10. Poultry and Poultry Products Inspection
- Chapter 12. Meat Inspection
- Chapter 13. Drug Abuse Prevention and Control
- Chapter 15. Egg Products Inspection
- Chapter 16. Drug Abuse Prevention, Treatment, and Rehabilitation
- Chapter 19. Pesticide Monitoring Improvements
- Chapter 20. National Drug Control Program
- Chapter 21. Biomaterials Access Assurance
- Chapter 22. Office of National Drug Control Policy Reauthorization
- Chapter 24. International Narcotics Trafficking
- Chapter 25. Miscellaneous Anti-Drug Abuse Provisions
- Chapter 26. Food Safety
- Chapter 27. Food Safety Modernization
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.