20 U.S.C. § 2411 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 20. Education § 2411. Joint funding
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search U.S. Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) General authority
Funds made available to eligible agencies under this chapter may be used to provide additional funds under an applicable program if--
(1) such program otherwise meets the requirements of this chapter and the requirements of the applicable program;
(2) such program serves the same individuals that are served under this chapter;
(3) such program provides services in a coordinated manner with services provided under this chapter; and
(4) such funds are used to supplement, and not supplant, funds provided from non-Federal sources.
(b) Applicable program
For the purposes of this section, the term “applicable program” means any program under any of the following provisions of law:
(1) Chapters 2 and 3 of subtitle B of title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
(2) The Wagner-Peyser Act.
(c) Use of funds as matching funds
For the purposes of this section, the term “additional funds” does not include funds used as matching funds.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - 20 U.S.C. § 2411 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 20. Education § 2411. Joint funding - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-20-education/20-usc-sect-2411.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?