Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
As used in this chapter, the term--
(1) “Board” means the Board of Trustees of the Harry S Truman Scholarship Foundation;
(2) “Foundation” means the Harry S Truman Scholarship Foundation;
(3) “fund” means the Harry S Truman Memorial Scholarship Fund;
(4) “institution of higher education” means any such institution as defined by section 1001 of this title;
(5) “State” means each of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and, considered as a single entity, Guam, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands; and
(6) “Secretary” means the Secretary of the Treasury.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - 20 U.S.C. § 2002 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 20. Education § 2002. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-20-education/20-usc-sect-2002.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?