U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 17. Copyrights
This is FindLaw's hosted version of U.S. Code Title 17. Copyrights. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 17. Copyrights. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search U.S. Code
- Chapter 1. Subject Matter and Scope of Copyright
- Chapter 2. Copyright Ownership and Transfer
- Chapter 3. Duration of Copyright
- Chapter 4. Copyright Notice, Deposit, and Registration
- Chapter 5. Copyright Infringement and Remedies
- Chapter 6. Importation and Exportation
- Chapter 7. Copyright Office
- Chapter 8. Proceedings by Copyright Royalty Judges
- Chapter 9. Protection of Semiconductor Chip Products
- Chapter 10. Digital Audio Recording Devices and Media
- Chapter 11. Sound Recordings and Music Videos
- Chapter 12. Copyright Protection and Management Systems
- Chapter 13. Protection of Original Designs
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.