Texas Transportation Code § 623.017. Permit for Movement of Cylindrical Hay Bales

(a) The department may issue an annual permit to authorize the movement of a vehicle that is used to carry cylindrical bales of hay and that is wider than the maximum allowable vehicle width but not wider than 12 feet.

(b) A $10 permit fee must accompany an application for a permit under this section.

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.