Texas Transportation Code - TRANSP § 601.051. Requirement of Financial Responsibility
Search Texas Statutes
A person may not operate a motor vehicle in this state unless financial responsibility is established for that vehicle through:
(1) a motor vehicle liability insurance policy that complies with Subchapter D; 1
(2) a surety bond filed under Section 601.121 ;
(3) a deposit under Section 601.122 ;
(4) a deposit under Section 601.123 ; or
(5) self-insurance under Section 601.124 .
Read this complete Texas Transportation Code - TRANSP § 601.051. Requirement of Financial Responsibility on Westlaw
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.