(a) Subject to Section 171.1055 , in apportioning margin, the gross receipts of a taxable entity from its business done in this state is the sum of the taxable entity's receipts from:
(1) each sale of tangible personal property if the property is delivered or shipped to a buyer in this state regardless of the FOB point or another condition of the sale;
(2) each service performed in this state, except that receipts derived from servicing loans secured by real property are in this state if the real property is located in this state;
(3) each rental of property situated in this state;
(4) the use of a patent, copyright, trademark, franchise, or license in this state;
(5) each sale of real property located in this state, including royalties from oil, gas, or other mineral interests; and
(6) other business done in this state.
(b) A combined group shall include in its gross receipts computed under Subsection (a) the gross receipts of each taxable entity that is a member of the combined group and that has a nexus with this state for the purpose of taxation.
(c) Repealed by Acts 2013, 83rd Leg., ch. 1232 (H.B. 500), § 15.
(d) Repealed by Acts 2013, 83rd Leg., ch. 1232 (H.B. 500), § 15.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.