Texas Special District Local Laws Code - SDLL § 3886.001. Definitions
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Texas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
In this chapter:
(1) “Board” means the district's board of directors.
(2) “Director” means a board member.
(3) “District” means the Prosper Management District No. 1.
(4) “Improvement project” means any program or project authorized by Section 3886.103, inside or outside the district.
(5) “Town” means the Town of Prosper, Texas.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Special District Local Laws Code - SDLL § 3886.001. Definitions - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/special-district-local-laws-code/sdll-sect-3886-001.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?