Texas Special District Local Laws Code - SDLL § 3827.005. Findings Related to Redevelopment
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Texas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The legislature finds that development or redevelopment in the area in the district would not occur solely through private investment in the reasonably foreseeable future and that the area in the district:
(1) is unproductive, underdeveloped, or blighted;
(2) substantially arrests and impairs the sound growth of the city of Katy because of:
(A) obsolete platting;
(B) deterioration of structures or site improvements; or
(C) other factors;
(3) retards the provision of housing accommodations;
(4) is an economic and social liability;
(5) is a menace to the public health, safety, morals, and welfare in its present condition and use; and
(6) is predominantly open.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Special District Local Laws Code - SDLL § 3827.005. Findings Related to Redevelopment - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/special-district-local-laws-code/sdll-sect-3827-005.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?