Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The district may use the proceeds of bonds issued under this subchapter to pay:
(1) any expense the board determines is reasonable and necessary to issue, sell, and deliver the bonds;
(2) interest payments on the bonds during a period of acquisition or construction of a project or facility to be provided through the bonds, not to exceed five years;
(3) costs related to the operation and maintenance of a project or facility to be provided through the bonds:
(A) during an estimated period of acquisition or construction, not to exceed five years; and
(B) for one year after the project or facility is acquired or constructed;
(4) costs related to the financing of the bond funds, including debt service reserve and contingency funds;
(5) costs related to the bond issuance;
(6) costs related to the acquisition of land or interests in land for a project or facility to be provided through the bonds; and
(7) costs of construction of a project or facility to be provided through the bonds, including the payment of related professional services and expenses.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Special District Local Laws Code - SDLL § 1018.210. Use of Bond Proceeds - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/special-district-local-laws-code/sdll-sect-1018-210.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.