Texas Insurance Code - INS
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Texas Insurance Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Insurance Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Texas Statutes
- Title 1. The Insurance Code of 1951
- Title 2. Texas Department of Insurance
- Title 3. Department Funds, Fees, and Taxes
- Title 4. Regulation of Solvency
- Title 5. Protection of Consumer Interests
- Title 6. Organization of Insurers and Related Entities
- Title 7. Life Insurance and Annuities
- Title 8. Health Insurance and Other Health Coverages
- Title 9. Provisions Applicable to Life and Health Coverages
- Title 10. Property and Casualty Insurance
- Title 11. Title Insurance
- Title 12. Other Coverage
- Title 13. Regulation of Professionals
- Title 14. Utilization Review and Independent Review
- Title 15. Interstate Insurance Compacts
- Title 20. Regulation of Other Occupations
- Title 21. Discount Health Care Programs
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.