Texas Human Resources Code - HUM RES
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Texas Human Resources Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Human Resources Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Texas Statutes
- Title 1. General Provisions
- Title 2. Human Services and Protective Services in General
- Title 3. Facilities and Services for Children
- Title 4. Services for Persons Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Title 5. Services for the Blind and Persons with Visual Disabilities
- Title 6. Services for the Elderly
- Title 7. Rehabilitation of Individuals with Disabilities
- Title 8. Rights and Responsibilities of Persons with Disabilities
- Title 9. Health and Human Services
- Title 10. Juvenile Boards, Juvenile Probation Departments, and Family Services Offices
- Title 11. Aging, Community-Based, and Long-Term Care Services
- Title 12. Juvenile Justice Services and Facilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.