Texas Health and Safety Code - HEALTH & SAFETY
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Texas Health and Safety Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Health and Safety Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Texas Statutes
- Title 1. General Provisions
- Title 2. Health
- Title 3. Vital Statistics
- Title 4. Health Facilities
- Title 5. Sanitation and Environmental Quality
- Title 6. Food, Drugs, Alcohol, and Hazardous Substances
- Title 7. Mental Health and Intellectual Disability
- Title 8. Death and Disposition of the Body
- Title 9. Safety
- Title 10. Health and Safety of Animals
- Title 11. Civil Commitment of Sexually Violent Predators
- Title 12. Health and Mental Health
- Title 13. Environmental, Health, and Safety Audit Privilege Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.