Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 535.103. Renewing Our Communities Account
Search Texas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) The renewing our communities account is an account in the general revenue fund that may be appropriated only to the commission for the purposes and activities authorized by this subchapter and for reasonable administrative expenses under this subchapter.
(b) The account consists of:
(1) all money appropriated for the purposes of this subchapter; and
(2) any gifts, grants, or donations received for the purposes of this subchapter.
(c) The account is exempt from the application of Section 403.095.
(d) The purposes of the account are to:
(1) increase the capacity of faith- and community-based organizations to provide charitable services and to manage human resources and funds;
(2) assist local governmental entities in establishing local offices to promote faith- and community-based initiatives; and
(3) foster better partnerships between state government and faith- and community-based organizations.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 535.103. Renewing Our Communities Account - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/government-code/gov-t-sect-535-103/
Was this helpful?