Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
A municipality may issue revenue obligations to:
(1) construct, maintain, or operate a toll bridge or tunnel;
(2) construct, maintain, operate, or extend a sewage disposal plant, without regard to whether the plant is inside or outside the municipality;
(3) construct, maintain, extend, or improve a sanitary sewer line or storm sewer line, without regard to whether the line is inside or outside the municipality;
(4) if found necessary by the governing body of the municipality, construct, maintain, extend, or improve a water main or water line from the source of water supply of the municipality to any location inside the municipality;
(5) acquire, reclaim, reconstruct, elevate, or fill in any submerged land or lowland along a waterfront of the municipality and construct a sidewalk, street, or gas line on the land;
(6) construct, maintain, extend, or improve a seawall, breakwater, or other shore protection to protect the waterfront of the municipality;
(7) construct, reconstruct, maintain, operate, or dredge a channel or boat basin in connection with any deepwater port of the municipality; or
(8) construct, maintain, replace, or operate:
(A) a boat basin or boat slip; or
(B) a structure in connection with the basin or slip, including a dry dock, boat service station, wall, pier, or wharf.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 1505.103. Authority to Issue Obligations for Certain Facilities - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/government-code/gov-t-sect-1505-103.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?