Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 1475.007. Issuance of Bonds and Warrants; Use of Proceeds
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Texas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) A bond or warrant issued under this subchapter shall be:
(1) issued in the name of the county;
(2) signed by the county judge; and
(3) attested by the county clerk under the seal of the commissioners court.
(b) The commissioners court shall sell the bond or warrant on the best terms possible.
(c) All money received from the sale of the bond or warrant shall be paid to the county treasurer. The county treasurer shall:
(1) deposit the money to the credit of the county's navigation fund account; and
(2) pay out the money on warrants in the manner that other county funds are disbursed.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 1475.007. Issuance of Bonds and Warrants; Use of Proceeds - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/government-code/gov-t-sect-1475-007.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?