Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In this chapter:
(1) “Board” means the board of directors of the corporation.
(2) “Commissioner” means the savings and mortgage lending commissioner.
(3) “Corporation” means the Texas Savings and Loan Supplemental Fund Corporation.
(4) “Domestic association” means a savings and loan association that is organized under the laws of this state.
(5) “Member association” means a domestic association that is a member in good standing of the corporation.
(6) “Member association under conservatorship” means a member association that is subject to a conservatorship order of the commissioner.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Government Code - GOV'T § 1371.056. Authority to Enter Into and Execute Credit Agreements - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/government-code/gov-t-sect-1371-056.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.