If the court places the respondent on community supervision and suspends commitment, the terms and conditions of community supervision may include the requirement that the respondent:
(1) report to the community supervision officer as directed;
(2) permit the community supervision officer to visit the respondent at the respondent's home or elsewhere;
(3) obtain counseling on financial planning, budget management, conflict resolution, parenting skills, alcohol or drug abuse, or other matters causing the respondent to fail to obey the order;
(4) pay required child support and any child support arrearages;
(5) pay court costs and attorney's fees ordered by the court;
(6) seek employment assistance services offered by the Texas Workforce Commission under Section 302.0035, Labor Code , if appropriate; and
(7) participate in mediation or other services to alleviate conditions that prevent the respondent from obeying the court's order.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.