Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code - CIV PRAC & REM § 14.009. Submission of Evidence
Search Texas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
A person shall pay the department
(1) $2,500 for filing an application for a license;
(2) $1,250 for filing an application for approval to acquire control of a licensee;
(3) $1,250 for filing an application for approval for a merger, purchase, or sale under AS 10.13.430 - 10.13.460; if two or more applications relating to the same merger, purchase, or sale are filed, the fee for filing each application is the figure resulting from dividing $1,250 by the number of the applications;
(4) $2,500 each calendar year at the time established by the department, if the person is a licensee;
(5) a fee established by the department for the examination of a licensee or a subsidiary of a licensee; the fee shall be paid within 30 days after receiving a statement from the department; a fee established under this paragraph must include
(A) the proportionate part of the salaries and cost of employee benefits of the examiners while conducting the examination and while preparing the examination report; and
(B) the transportation costs and per diem costs of each examiner while away from the examiner's duty station.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code - CIV PRAC & REM § 14.009. Submission of Evidence - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/civil-practice-and-remedies-code/civ-prac-rem-sect-14-009.html
Was this helpful?