Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The secretary of state may require a domestic corporation or a foreign corporation registered to conduct affairs in this state to file a report in accordance with Chapter 4 not more than once every four years as required by this subchapter. The report must state:
(1) the name of the corporation;
(2) the state or country under the laws of which the corporation is incorporated;
(3) the address of the registered office of the corporation in this state and the name of the registered agent at that address;
(4) if the corporation is a foreign corporation, the address of the principal office of the corporation in the state or country under the laws of which the corporation is incorporated; and
(5) the names and addresses of the directors and officers of the corporation.
(b) A corporation required to prepare a report under this section shall prepare the report on a form adopted by the secretary of state for that purpose and shall include in the report information that is accurate as of the date the report is executed. An officer or, if the corporation is in the hands of a receiver or trustee, the receiver or trustee shall sign the report on behalf of the corporation.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Texas Business Organizations Code - BUS ORG § 22.357. Report of Domestic and Foreign Corporations - last updated April 14, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/business-organizations-code/bus-org-sect-22-357.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.