(a) Each person who establishes, operates, or maintains one or more licensed manufacturing
establishments in this state under the same general management or ownership shall
pay an annual state fee as follows:
(1) the fee for the first establishment is $750;
(2) the fee for the second establishment is $1,500;
(3) the fee for the third, fourth, and fifth establishments is $4,275 for each establishment;
(4) the fee for each establishment in excess of five is $8,400.
(b) For the purposes of this section, two or more establishments are under the same
general management or ownership if:
(1) they bottle the same brand of beer or beer brewed by the same manufacturer; or
(2) the persons (regardless of domicile) who establish, operate, or maintain the establishments
are controlled or directed by one management or by an association of ultimate management.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.