Tennessee Code Title 54. Highways, Bridges and Ferries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 54. Highways, Bridges and Ferries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 54. Highways, Bridges and Ferries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. Department of Transportation
- Chapter 2. State Highway Funds
- Chapter 3. Tennessee Tollway Act
- Chapter 4. State Funds for Local Aid
- Chapter 5. State Highways
- Chapter 7. Tennessee County Uniform Highway Law
- Chapter 9. County Highway Bonds
- Chapter 10. Establishment of Public Roads
- Chapter 11. Public Fords, Ferries, and Bridges
- Chapter 12. Road Improvement Districts
- Chapter 13. Private and Local Improvements
- Chapter 14. Private Roads
- Chapter 16. Controlled-Access Facilities
- Chapter 17. Scenic Roadways
- Chapter 18. Highway Planning
- Chapter 20. Junkyards and Automobile Graveyards
- Chapter 21. Billboard Regulation and Control Act of 1972
- Chapter 22. Rights-Of-Way
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.