Tennessee Code Title 53. Food, Drugs and Cosmetics
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 53. Food, Drugs and Cosmetics. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 53. Food, Drugs and Cosmetics. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. Tennessee Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Chapter 2. Tennessee Egg Law
- Chapter 3. Dairy Law of the State of Tennessee
- Chapter 7. Meat Inspection and Regulations
- Chapter 8. Establishments Selling Food
- Chapter 9. Refrigerated Locker Plants
- Chapter 10. Legend Drugs
- Chapter 11. Narcotic Drugs and Drug Control
- Chapter 12. Vending Machines and Commissaries
- Chapter 13. Liability of Free Food Distributors
- Chapter 14. Legend Drug and Controlled Substance Research Act of 1984
- Chapter 16. Sorghum Molasses
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.