Tennessee Code Title 5. Counties
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 5. Counties. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 5. Counties. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Changes in Boundaries--New Counties
- Chapter 3. Consolidation of Counties
- Chapter 4. Removal of County Seat
- Chapter 5. County Legislative Bodies
- Chapter 6. County Mayors
- Chapter 7. County Buildings and Property
- Chapter 8. Receipt and Management of Funds
- Chapter 9. Appropriation and Disbursement of Funds
- Chapter 12. County Budgeting Laws
- Chapter 13. County Fiscal Procedure Law of 1957
- Chapter 14. County Purchasing
- Chapter 16. Urban Type Public Facilities
- Chapter 17. County-Wide Fire Departments
- Chapter 18. County Historian
- Chapter 19. Garbage and Rubbish Collection and Disposal Services
- Chapter 20. Adoption of Prepared Building, Plumbing and Gas Codes by Reference
- Chapter 21. County Financial Management System of 1981
- Chapter 23. Written Personnel Policies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.