Tennessee Code Title 45. Banks and Financial Institutions § 45-17-109
Search Tennessee Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
Within fifteen (15) days of the occurrence of any one (1) of the events listed in subdivisions (1)-(6), a licensee shall file a written report with the commissioner describing the event and its expected impact on the activities of the licensee in this state:
(1) The filing for bankruptcy or reorganization by the licensee;
(2) The institution of revocation or suspension proceedings against the licensee by any state or governmental authority;
(3) The denial of the opportunity to engage in the deferred presentment services business by any state or governmental authority;
(4) Any felony indictment of the licensee or any of its directors, officers or principals;
(5) Any felony conviction of the licensee or any of its directors, officers or principals; and
(6) Other events that the commissioner may determine and identify by rule.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Tennessee Code Title 45. Banks and Financial Institutions § 45-17-109 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tn/title-45-banks-and-financial-institutions/tn-code-sect-45-17-109.html
Was this helpful?