Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
As used in this chapter, unless the context clearly requires otherwise:
(1) “Agency” means any administrative unit within state government that utilizes one (1) or more printed forms for information reporting by citizens or businesses;
(2) “Department” means the department of general services;
(3) “Director” means the commissioner of the department;
(4) “Form” means a printed or otherwise mass-duplicated document of standard format distributed by an agency for the purpose of gathering information from citizens or businesses; and
(5) “Program” means the forms reduction and management program.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Tennessee Code Title 4. State Government § 4-25-103 - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/tn/title-4-state-government/tn-code-sect-4-25-103.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?