Tennessee Code Title 35. Fiduciaries and Trust Estates
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 35. Fiduciaries and Trust Estates. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 35. Fiduciaries and Trust Estates. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. Appointment and Removal of Trustees
- Chapter 2. Uniform Fiduciaries Act
- Chapter 3. Investment of Trust Funds
- Chapter 4. Uniform Common Trust Fund Act
- Chapter 5. Judicial or Trust Sales
- Chapter 6. Uniform Principal and Income Act
- Chapter 7. Tennessee Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Chapter 9. Administration of Private Foundations, Charitable Trusts or Split-Interest Trusts
- Chapter 10. Uniform Management of Institutional Funds Act
- Chapter 11. Fundraising for Catastrophic Illnesses
- Chapter 12. Uniform Transfer on Death Security Registration
- Chapter 13. Charitable Beneficiaries
- Chapter 14. Uniform Prudent Investor Act
- Chapter 15. Tennessee Uniform Trust Code
- Chapter 16. Tennessee Investment Services Act of 2007
- Chapter 17. Tennessee Community Property Trust Act of 2010
- Chapter 50. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.