Tennessee Code Title 33. Mental Health and Substance Abuse and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Tennessee Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Services and Facilities
- Chapter 3. General Rules Applicable to Service Recipients
- Chapter 4. Special Rules for Residential Service Recipients
- Chapter 5. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services
- Chapter 6. Mental Health Service
- Chapter 7. Security Units and Forensic Services
- Chapter 8. Special Provisions for Children
- Chapter 9. Interstate Provisions
- Chapter 10. Comprehensive Alcohol and Drug Treatment Act of 1973
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.