Tennessee Code Title 33. Mental Health and Substance Abuse and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 33. Mental Health and Substance Abuse and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 33. Mental Health and Substance Abuse and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Services and Facilities
- Chapter 3. General Rules Applicable to Service Recipients
- Chapter 4. Special Rules for Residential Service Recipients
- Chapter 5. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services
- Chapter 6. Mental Health Service
- Chapter 7. Security Units and Forensic Services
- Chapter 8. Special Provisions for Children
- Chapter 9. Interstate Provisions
- Chapter 10. Comprehensive Alcohol and Drug Treatment Act of 1973
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.