Tennessee Code Title 27. Appeal and Review
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 27. Appeal and Review. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 27. Appeal and Review. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Rehearing, Review, and New Trial
- Chapter 3. Appeals Generally
- Chapter 4. Appeals from County Court
- Chapter 5. Appeals from General Sessions Court and Municipal Officers
- Chapter 6. Writ of Error
- Chapter 7. Writ of Error Coram Nobis
- Chapter 8. Certiorari and Supersedeas
- Chapter 9. Review of Boards and Commissions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.