Tennessee Code Title 24. Evidence and Witnesses
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 24. Evidence and Witnesses. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 24. Evidence and Witnesses. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. Witnesses and Privileged Communications
- Chapter 2. Attendance of Witnesses
- Chapter 4. Compensation of Witnesses
- Chapter 5. Presumptions
- Chapter 6. Proof of Public Acts and Records
- Chapter 7. Admissibility of Evidence
- Chapter 8. Lost Evidence
- Chapter 9. Depositions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.