Tennessee Code Title 20. Civil Procedure
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Tennessee Code Title 20. Civil Procedure. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 20. Civil Procedure. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Tennessee Code
- Chapter 1. Parties to Actions
- Chapter 2. Process
- Chapter 3. Lis Pendens
- Chapter 4. Venue
- Chapter 5. Abatement and Survival of Actions
- Chapter 6. Pleadings
- Chapter 7. Continuances
- Chapter 8. Trial Dockets
- Chapter 9. Trial
- Chapter 10. Additur and Remittitur
- Chapter 11. Formal Defects in Proceedings
- Chapter 12. Costs
- Chapter 13. Actions by and Against State
- Chapter 14. Violence in the Workplace
- Chapter 15. Policy on Granting Comity to Foreign Law, Legal Code or System
- Chapter 16. Summary Judgment
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.