Not later than thirty (30) days following the dissolution and winding up of the limited liability company for any cause other than that set forth in § 17-16-39(a), articles of dissolution shall be filed in the office of the secretary of state and set forth:
(1) The name of the limited liability company;
(2) The date of filing of the original articles of organization;
(3) The date of filing of all amendments to the original articles of organization or the most recent restatement, if any, and all subsequent amendments to the articles of organization;
(4) The reason for filing the articles of dissolution;
(5) The effective date, which shall be a date certain, of the dissolution; and
(6) Any other information or provision, not inconsistent with law, which the members or authorized person signing the articles of dissolution elect to set forth.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.