Rhode Island General Laws Title 3. Alcoholic Beverages
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Rhode Island General Laws Title 3. Alcoholic Beverages. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 3. Alcoholic Beverages. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Rhode Island General Laws
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Liquor Control Administration
- Chapter 4. Transportation of Beverages
- Chapter 5. Licenses Generally
- Chapter 6. Manufacturing and Wholesale Licenses
- Chapter 7. Retail Licenses
- Chapter 8. Regulation of Sales
- Chapter 9. Adulterated Liquors
- Chapter 10. Taxation of Beverages
- Chapter 11. Penalties and Liabilities
- Chapter 12. Enforcement of Title
- Chapter 13. Malt Beverage Supplier--Wholesaler Agreements
- Chapter 14. Rhode Island Liquor Liability Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.