Rhode Island General Laws Title 29. Libraries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Rhode Island General Laws Title 29. Libraries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 29. Libraries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Rhode Island General Laws
- Chapter 1. State Library
- Chapter 2. Historical Society Libraries
- Chapter 3. State Law Library
- Chapter 3.1. Office of Library and Information Services
- Chapter 4. Free Public Libraries
- Chapter 5. Interstate Library Compact
- Chapter 6. State Aid to Libraries
- Chapter 7. State Publications Clearinghouse
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.