(1) Any acceleration clause under which any part or all of the unpaid balance of the
obligation not yet matured may be declared due and payable because the holder deems
himself or herself to be insecure;
(2) Any power of attorney to confess judgment or any other power of attorney;
(3) Any provision whereby the debtor waives any rights accruing to him or her under
the provisions of this title or any other law expressly prohibiting this waiver;
(4) Any requirement that more than one installment be payable in any one installment
(5) Any assignment of or order for the payment of any salary, wages, commission, or
other compensation for services, or any part of these, earned or to be earned.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.