Rhode Island General Laws Title 18. Fiduciaries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Rhode Island General Laws Title 18. Fiduciaries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 18. Fiduciaries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Rhode Island General Laws
- Chapter 1. Application of Laws to Trusts
- Chapter 2. Appointment of Fiduciaries
- Chapter 3. Fiduciaries' Emergency Act
- Chapter 4. Powers of Fiduciaries
- Chapter 4.1. The Public Radio Conversions Act
- Chapter 5. Common Trust Funds
- Chapter 6. Accounting
- Chapter 7. Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Chapter 8. Joint Control by Sureties
- Chapter 9. Charitable Trusts
- Chapter 9.1. Spendthrift Trusts
- Chapter 9.2. Qualified Dispositions in Trust
- Chapter 10. Registration of Securities in Name of Nominee
- Chapter 11. Simplification of Fiduciary Security Transfers
- Chapter 12.1. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- Chapter 13. Rhode Island Uniform Custodial Trust Act
- Chapter 14. Uniform Testamentary Additions to Trusts Act
- Chapter 15. Rhode Island Uniform Prudent Investor Act
- Chapter 16. Rhode Island Short Form Power of Attorney Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.