Rhode Island General Laws Title 14. Delinquent and Dependent Children
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Rhode Island General Laws Title 14. Delinquent and Dependent Children. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 14. Delinquent and Dependent Children. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Rhode Island General Laws
- Chapter 1. Proceedings in Family Court
- Chapter 3. Orphanages
- Chapter 5. Treatment of Juveniles for Chemical Dependency
- Chapter 6.1. The Interstate Compact for Juveniles
- Chapter 6.2. Interstate Compact for Juveniles
- Chapter 7. Community Restitution
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.