Rhode Island General Laws Title 13. Criminals--Correctional Institutions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Rhode Island General Laws Title 13. Criminals--Correctional Institutions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 13. Criminals--Correctional Institutions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Rhode Island General Laws
- Chapter 5. Station Houses for Women
- Chapter 6. Loss of Rights by Prisoners
- Chapter 7. Prisoner Made Goods
- Chapter 8. Parole
- Chapter 8.1. Medical Parole
- Chapter 8.2. Certificate of Good Recovery & Re-Entry
- Chapter 9. Out of State Parolee Supervision
- Chapter 9.1. Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision
- Chapter 10. Pardons
- Chapter 11. Interstate Corrections
- Chapter 12. Transfer of Prisoners to Federal Penitentiaries
- Chapter 13. Interstate Detainers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.