Pennsylvania Statutes Title 68 P.S. Real and Personal Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Pennsylvania Statutes Title 68 P.S. Real and Personal Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 68 P.S. Real and Personal Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Pennsylvania Statutes
- Chapter 1. Validation of Grants, Etc.
- Chapter 2. Claim by Adverse Possession
- Chapter 3. Tenancy in Common
- Chapter 3.5. Joint Tenants
- Chapter 3.7. Timber Removal and Sale Without Co-Tenants' Consent
- Chapter 4. Estates Tail
- Chapter 6. Ground Rents
- Chapter 8. Landlord and Tenant
- Chapter 9. Easements
- Chapter 11. Uses of Property
- Chapter 12. Damages
- Chapter 19. Air Space--Estates, Rights and Interests
- Chapter 20. Installment Land Contract Law
- Chapter 21. Surveys
- Chapter 24. Commercial Real Estate Broker Lien Act
- Chapter 25. Municipal Code and Ordinance Compliance
- Chapter 26. Abandoned and Blighted Property Conservatorship Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.