Pennsylvania Statutes Title 62 P.S. Poor Persons and Public Welfare

This is FindLaw's hosted version of Pennsylvania Statutes Title 62 P.S. Poor Persons and Public Welfare. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 62 P.S. Poor Persons and Public Welfare. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.

  • Chapter 1. Human Services Code
  • Chapter 2. Older Adult Daily Living Centers Licensing Act
  • Chapter 3. Nursing Home Loan Agency Law
  • Chapter 5. Settlement by Persons Confined in Public Institutions Outside State
  • Chapter 10. Confinement and Detention of Children
  • Chapter 12. Neighborhood Housing Services Act
  • Chapter 14. Family Preservation Act
  • Chapter 15. Institution Districts
  • Chapter 17. Stamp Plans and Programs
  • Chapter 19. Community Action Agencies
  • Chapter 21. Cancer Drug Repository Program Act
  • Chapter 22. Women’s, Infants’ and Children’s Nutrition Improvement Act
  • Chapter 23. Community Services Block Grant Act
  • Chapter 24. Energy Conservation and Assistance Act
  • Chapter 25. Attendant Care Services Act
  • Chapter 26. Pennsylvania Caregiver Support Act
  • Chapter 26A. Pennsylvania Community Adult Respite Services Program Act
  • Chapter 27. Project Independence Act
  • Chapter 28. Human Services Development Fund Act
  • Chapter 29. Independent Living Services Act
  • Chapter 30. Family Support for Persons with Disabilities Act
  • Chapter 31. Employment Opportunities Act
  • Chapter 32. Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts Act
  • Chapter 33. State Food Purchase Program Act
  • Chapter 33A. Pennsylvania Agricultural Surplus System Act
  • Chapter 34. Children's Health Care Act
  • Chapter 35. Interstate Adoption Compact Act
  • Chapter 36. Patient-Centered Medical Home Advisory Council Act

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.