(a) General rule.--Any corporation or other association which has its name registered under this chapter may terminate such registration by filing in the department a statement of termination of registration of name, which shall be executed by the corporation or other association, and shall set forth:
(1) The name of the corporation or other association.
(2) The address, including street and number, if any, of the corporation or other association.
(3) The date on which and the statute under which the name of the corporation or other association was registered.
(4) A statement that the registration of the name of the corporation or other association under this chapter is terminated.
(5) Such other information necessary to the administration of this chapter as the department may specify by regulation.
(b) Cross reference.--See 15 Pa.C.S. § 134 (relating to docketing statement).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Pennsylvania Statutes Title 54 Pa.C.S.A. Names § 506. Voluntary termination of registration by corporations and other associations - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/pa/title-54-pacsa-names/pa-csa-sect-54-506.html
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.