Pennsylvania Statutes Title 53 P.S. Municipal and Quasi-Municipal Corporations
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Pennsylvania Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Part I. General Municipal Law
- Part II. Cities of the First Class
- Part III. Cities of the Second Class
- Part IV. Cities of the Second Class A
- Part V. Cities of the Third Class
- Part VI. Boroughs
- Part VII. Incorporated Towns
- Part VIII. General Township Law
- Part IX. Townships of the First Class
- Part X. Townships of the Second Class
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.