Pennsylvania Statutes Title 36 P.S. Highways and Bridges § 3505.1. Gubernatorial veto
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Pennsylvania Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
Under the second paragraph of Article III of the agreement under section 1: 1
(1) The commissioners for the Commonwealth shall transmit to the Governor a certified copy of the minutes of each meeting of the commission.
(2) Within ten business days after receipt of the copy under paragraph (1), the Governor may veto the action of a commissioner for the Commonwealth.
(3) An action vetoed under paragraph (2) shall be void.
(1) There is a Montana family practice training program to train resident physicians in family practice.
(2) The program is under the authority of the department, and the department shall contract with a nonprofit corporation organized under the laws of Montana or certified to do business in Montana, to coordinate the training of family practice resident physicians. The officers and directors of the corporation must be qualified by education, experience, and interest to administer and oversee family practice resident physician training activity.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Pennsylvania Statutes Title 36 P.S. Highways and Bridges § 3505.1. Gubernatorial veto - last updated January 01, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/pa/title-36-ps-highways-and-bridges/pa-st-sect-36-3505-1.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?