Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
An eligible school shall apply for a grant under this program as prescribed by the department. The application shall, at a minimum, contain the following:
(1) A description of the school's watershed education program.
(2) A description of the outdoor watershed experiences that the school offers or intends to offer for students.
(3) A description of how the grant funds will be utilized.
(4) A summary of the educational benefits accruing to students as a result of the program.
(5) The number of students participating in the school's program and the grade level of participating students.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Pennsylvania Statutes Title 35 P.S. Health and Safety § 7535. Program requirements - last updated January 01, 2019 | https://codes.findlaw.com/pa/title-35-ps-health-and-safety/pa-st-sect-35-7535.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?