Pennsylvania Statutes Title 31 P.S. Food
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Pennsylvania Statutes Title 31 P.S. Food. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 31 P.S. Food. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Pennsylvania Statutes
- Chapter 1. Adulteration or Misbranding of Food in General
- Chapter 2. Apples
- Chapter 2A. Fruit and Vegetable Containers
- Chapter 3. Butter
- Chapter 7. Eggs
- Chapter 9. Grapes, Potatoes, Apples and Peaches
- Chapter 9A. Honey and Imitation Honey
- Chapter 10. Ice Cream
- Chapter 12. Meat, Meat Products, Poultry, Game and Fish
- Chapter 13. Milk and Cream
- Chapter 15. Oleomargarine, Imitation Butter and Cheese
- Chapter 20. Miscellaneous
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.