Pennsylvania Statutes Title 26 Pa.C.S.A. Eminent Domain
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Pennsylvania Statutes Title 26 Pa.C.S.A. Eminent Domain. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 26 Pa.C.S.A. Eminent Domain. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Pennsylvania Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Limitations on Use of Eminent Domain
- Chapter 3. Procedure to Condemn
- Chapter 5. Procedure for Determining Damages
- Chapter 7. Just Compensation and Measure of Damages
- Chapter 9. Special Damages for Displacement
- Chapter 11. Evidence
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.