Pennsylvania Statutes Title 25 P.S. Elections & Electoral Districts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Pennsylvania Statutes Title 25 P.S. Elections & Electoral Districts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 25 P.S. Elections & Electoral Districts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Pennsylvania Statutes
- Chapter 3. Election Officers
- Chapter 4. Registration of Voters; Enrollment of Voters
- Chapter 6. Qualifications of Voters
- Chapter 8. Conduct of Elections
- Chapter 9. Count and Return of Vote
- Chapter 10. Elections to Fill Special Offices
- Chapter 12. Offenses Against Election Laws
- Chapter 14. Election Code
- Chapter 14A. Congressional Districts
- Chapter 17. Validating Acts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.