Oregon Revised Statutes Title 8. Commercial Transactions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon Revised Statutes Title 8. Commercial Transactions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 8. Commercial Transactions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 71. General Provisions for Uniform Commercial Code
- Chapter 72. Sales
- Chapter 72A. Leases
- Chapter 73. Negotiable Instruments
- Chapter 74. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Chapter 74A. Funds Transfers
- Chapter 75. Letters of Credit
- Chapter 77. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading and Other Documents of Title
- Chapter 78. Investment Securities
- Chapter 79. Secured Transactions
- Chapter 80. Assignment; Central Filing System for Farm Products
- Chapter 81. Tender and Receipts; Choice of Forum in Contracts
- Chapter 82. Interest; Repayment Restrictions
- Chapter 83. Retail Installment Contracts
- Chapter 84. Electronic Transactions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.