Oregon Revised Statutes Small Watercraft § 830.415
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The operator of a boat livery shall make and preserve for at least six months a written record of:
(1) The name of each person who hires a boat from the livery.
(2) The identifying number of the boat.
(3) The date on which the boat is hired, and the hour of departure from the livery.
(4) The expected date and hour of return.
(5) The date and hour of return.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Oregon Revised Statutes Small Watercraft § 830.415 - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/or/title-61-small-watercraft/or-rev-st-sect-830-415.html
Was this helpful?