Oregon Revised Statutes Occupations and Professions § 672.045
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
A person may not:
(2) Falsely represent, by any means, that the person is authorized to practice engineering, land surveying or photogrammetric mapping.
(3) Present or attempt to use the certificate or permit of another or the seal of another.
(4) Attempt to use an expired or revoked certificate or permit.
(5) Falsely impersonate any registrant of like or different name.
(6) Practice engineering, land surveying or photogrammetric mapping when not qualified.
(9) Engage in the practice of engineering, land surveying or photogrammetric mapping under cover of a certificate or permit obtained or issued fraudulently or unlawfully or under fraudulent representations or mistake of fact in a material regard.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Oregon Revised Statutes Occupations and Professions § 672.045 - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/or/title-52-occupations-and-professions/or-rev-st-sect-672-045.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?